Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Catch Up

Hello Readers! Christmas season is in full swing at our house, and I never even had a chance to reflect on Thanksgiving. Here are few snapshots I quickly took before we sat down to dinner.

For a Christmas table setting, change out the gold pumpkin placecard holders for some ornaments or spray paint some pinecones gold. And always invest in candles, especially tealights and tealight holders! Candles are a great, inexpensive way to create atmostphere.





I don't know if I ever mentioned it on here, but I happen to be 8 months pregnant. After Thanksgiving, I don't know if it was the tryptophan in the turkey, or my growing baby, or just the fact that I cooked for two days and had to clean up Thanksgiving without a dishwasher, but I couldn't keep my eyes open for days. Somehow, that didn't seem to stop me from getting caught up in the black Friday/weekend sales. I went to Williams-Sonoma and picked this up for myself...


All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel Sauté/Simmer Pan, 4-Qt

This baby is now on sale for $129.95, which is half off! I used it to make fried stuffing balls with my leftovers and know it will come in handy in all kinds of situations. This week also, all cookware (excluding what I just bought, of course) at Williams-Sonoma is 20% off with the code WSCOOK20, so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment