Monday, August 8, 2011

Mini Portrait Sessions at cc roo kids

I'm so excited to announce I've partnered up with one of my favorite baby/kids' boutiques, cc roo on 17th Street in Costa Mesa. I always stop at cc roo when I'm looking for unique gifts for that baby shower or birthday party, or just a fun accessory for a photo shoot. They carry beautiful, hard to find items, and also support local mompreneurs. Now through August 30th, when you spend $100 or more at cc roo, you are eligible to sign up for a FREE Mini Portrait Session with me and receive a complimentary 5x7 print!




The mini sessions will be held in-store and look like the sample session you see in the pictures above. Here's one more I'm in love with from that mini session. (That's Little E, by the way. His mommy runs the store.) For more of my work, visit http://www.jackieculmer.com/ or "Like" Jackie Culmer Photography and Design on Facebook.

I'm going in first thing tomorrow to pick up some EMU boots and maybe some little red TINY TOMS! Hope to see you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment